Wednesday 15 August 2018

3D Cards for Friends' Birthdays

Hi paper craft enthusiasts,

I haven't been posting for a while. I go in cycles and recently I have been knitting and involved in needlecrafts. But, I am back. I wanted to share two cards that I made for two of my friends that share the same birthday month. I just love the new layering dies that create the most phenomenal shadow box style cards. Spellbinders has come out with a lovely Rebecca Feeken design for a 3D card. I am always intriqued by cards that are interactive or 3D. This shapebilities die allowed me to make the most attractive cards I have created in a longtime. I also used Diversions dies to embellish the different layers. The little bird is a stampin up die and stamp. Hope you like them as much as I liked making them.

Cheers
Anna






No comments:

Post a Comment